All synonyms are Deployed at the same time. When editing your TestCase/Verb, you can click the green checkmark Icon called "Validate" to see what is missing or incorrect in the TestCase/Verb. This provides a Validation Report. Click on each item in list and it will take you to directly to where the validation error is. This needs to be done on all synonyms to "Validate" that all the synonyms are OK or there will be a Validation error when you deploy.
Articles in this section
- How do I ask a question?
- Does CountDown 2.x support SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 3?
- Why isn't CountDown grabbing images from my BlackBerry device?
- Is TQPro supported on Windows 95?
- How do I validate all synonyms before I deploy?
- During installation, CountDown is unable to create theTestDesigner virtual directory.
- Recognition timeout is not long enough for a specific screen capture when using GoToScreen Block with Check Only value set to true.
- When using a loop in a TestCase, adding another loop to handle a recognition timeout problem causes the TestCase to exit the loop early.
- Why does Test Designer crash when browsing a TestCase or TestVerb?
- How do I get the latest Android USB drivers?