It's possible the color depth setting used by the CountDown machine does not match that of the BlackBerry device agent. The BlackBerry agent sends images in 32-bit color; if the CountDown machine is set to anything other than 32-bit color, CountDown cannot interpret the images properly. To view or change the color depth setting on a Windows XP machine, open the Windows Control Panel and select Display to open the Display Properties window (see attachment). Pick the Settings tab and look for "Color quality." If necessary, open the drop-down list and select a 32-bit setting.
Articles in this section
- How do I ask a question?
- Does CountDown 2.x support SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 3?
- Why isn't CountDown grabbing images from my BlackBerry device?
- Is TQPro supported on Windows 95?
- How do I validate all synonyms before I deploy?
- During installation, CountDown is unable to create theTestDesigner virtual directory.
- Recognition timeout is not long enough for a specific screen capture when using GoToScreen Block with Check Only value set to true.
- When using a loop in a TestCase, adding another loop to handle a recognition timeout problem causes the TestCase to exit the loop early.
- Why does Test Designer crash when browsing a TestCase or TestVerb?
- How do I get the latest Android USB drivers?