NOTE: We do not support Microsoft SQL Server or any Microsoft products and these steps are only intended to point you in the right direction.
SQL Uninstall and Cleanup Process
- Use "AddRemovePrograms" to Uninstall the following items used by SQL 2005 Express that were provided with CountDown:
- SQL 2005 Express
- All Program names starting with MSXML
- Read documentation, download, and execute Microsoft Cleanup Utility:
- Go to http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301
- Review the article and download the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility.
- Using Windows Explore, remove the following folders from your HardDrive:
- If you are having trouble installing SQL Server, then we recommend you work through the SQL installation problems prior to installing CountDown.